Terms and Conditions
The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service is for Third party contingency or Retained Search Firms
and Staffing Agencies ONLY.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT FOR DIRECT EMPLOYERS.
By signing up to receive resumes from The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service, you agree to the following:
- You are representing a bona fide search firm engaged in contingency or permanent placement. You are not a direct employer.
- You will not send Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM) to any candidate referred to your firm by The Wall Street Program. Auto responders are permitted identifying your particular search firm practice or search firm website: no other advertisements are permitted without prior approval of The Wall Street Program Administrator. You agree that if you or agents representing your business send advertisements to The Wall Street Program candidates, you will pay The Wall Street Program an advertising fee equal to The Wall Street Program 's prevailing advertising rates (currently $1.00 per email per candidate). You further agree that if it is determined that this policy has been violated, The Wall Street Program reserves the right to terminate your account and take any legal action at its disposal.
- You will not charge or offer to charge any candidate referred by The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service for any of your services.
- You will not contact The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service candidates for any reason other than for bona fide career opportunities that would be considered normal and customary employment. No multi-level marketing, get rich quick schemes, work at home email processing jobs or any opportunity that would cause a candidate to have to make a personal investment will be presented to a referred candidate via email, phone, fax or direct mail.
- You agree not to disperse, forward or otherwise transfer any personal information about a The Wall Street Program referred candidate without the prior consent of the candidate first. This includes not presenting a candidate’s credentials to a potential employer and/or publishing a candidate's personal information in a database that can be viewed by others not associated with your firm.
- The Wall Street Program has the right to terminate any recruiter account for any reason whatsoever. The Wall Street Program Administrator has sole discretion over all account terminations and re-activations if any. The Wall Street Program Administrator's decision is final.
- You agree that in the event The Wall Street Program or its agent requests information pertaining to your account you will provide said information within 24 hours of notification.
- The Wall Street Program reserves the right to change or modify these terms without warning.
- You agree that through your use of The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service website to abide by the laws of the State of New York. You agree that the forum for all litigation as a result of misuse of The Wall Street Program Resume Submission Service shall be the State of New York , notwithstanding conflict of laws rules.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of unsolicited commercial electronic mail (UCE or SPAM) is against both the policies of The Wall Street Program and illegal in the State of New York, and will be vigorously prosecuted when detected. The current civil penalty is $500 per incident (per email).
- You acknowledge and agree that if The Wall Street Program must bring an action for breach of this agreement due to unauthorized contact with candidates, you will be responsible for attorney's fees and costs associated with the action.
- You agree that the name "The Wall Street Program" and all associated information on The Wall Street Program website, including candidate resumes, are the intellectual property of The Wall Street Program LLC and their unauthorized use constitutes copyright and trademark infringement.
I Agree | I Disagree