The Wall Street Programís Packages are designed to be a comprehensive solution to gaining a job on Wall Street. The
Wall Street Program Packages also provide a substantial price savings over taking individual Training Programs and
- The Comprehensive Corporate Finance Training Package » Read More
- For Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, M & A, Private Equity, Equity Research, Hedge Funds, Asset Management, Sales & Trading and Corporate Law.
- The Comprehensive Public Finance Training Package » Read More
- For Investment Banking, Public Finance and Corporate Law involving Public Finance.
Each package includes the Wall Street Programís 360° Approach. Our Approach utilizes five tiers of Training
Programs and Services. Please click on each link to read the full description.
- The Job Search Strategy Service will help you formulate and execute a superior job search strategy to gain interviews and successfully pursue positions on Wall Street. Our Wall Street Community Message Boards will allow you to collaborate and learn from others who have received offers or are also actively pursuing Wall Street positions.
- The Cover Letter and Resume Service will help you prepare your cover letter and resume to demonstrate your ability to succeed in any Wall Street position.
- The Training Programs will teach you the sophisticated financial modeling and valuation skills you need to impress your interviewers and perform well on the job. We teach you the material in exactly the same way you will learn it and use it on Wall Street. We will take you step-by-step through the process of building financial models in Excel. Since our Training Programs can be done at home in your own time, you have the flexibility to learn at your own pace.
- The Interview Service gives you the opportunity to experience a mock interview conducted by a Wall Street professional who understands the ins and outs of the recruitment process. Our professional have done a considerable amount of interviewing and hiring on Wall Street.
- The Resume Submission Service offers you the opportunity to submit your resume directly to recruiters who work with the top Wall Street firms.